Monday, November 3, 2008

The Scarecrow Festival

A couple of weeks ago, I took the kids to the Scarecrow Festival at Thanksgiving Point. A friend in our ward invited us to go with her. Her uncle is in charge of the whole thing, so she was able to get us in for free, get us free food, free face painting, whatever! The kids loved it! They had fun playing games, going on all the "jump house" things, and going on rides. Sadly, I forgot to bring my camera. I had to take all the pictures with my cell phone, so they aren't that great.

Tyler and Brooklyn got to shoot BB guns at targets...
It was Brooklyn's first time shooting a gun. I don't think she's holding it right...she must be related to her mom.
Tyler got to meet Sean Bradley. It was awesome. I guess he helps with the Scarecrow Festival every year. He is so amazingly tall and his hands are huge! When Tyler was little, one of his favorite movies was Space Jam, which Sean Bradley is in. It was fun for Tyler to meet him. He is a super nice guy.
The kids in the "jail"
Brooklyn got her face painted. She wanted to be scary!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow! You guys have had so much going on. I'm so happy for you that everything has worked out with Kevin's job. It can be totally scary. I can't believe how big everyone is. And you are so beautiful! I can "hear" your voice as I read and I just love you to death!