Okay guys, tomorrow we're going in for our Ultrasound and should hopefully find out what kind of baby we're having! ;-) So, I'm thinking about baby names! I put up some baby name polls on here, so let me know what you think!!??? It's kind of weird, but for some reason we like a lot of "A" girl names and a lot of "J" boy names. Actually I don't think Kev likes any of those boy names, but he hasn't told me what he does like, so those are the names I like....
Also, if any of you have any really cute baby names that you're willing to share...send them my way! We ALWAYS have such a hard time naming our children!
I'll keep you all posted on our Ultrasound tomorrow!
3 comments:
What?! Congratulations!
I love Avery and Ava if you like A girl names. Also I love the names Campbell and Macie for girls. The boy names I love are Carter, Tommy and Brandon. Good luck with everything. I am excited to hear what you are having.
So exciting! I can't wait to hear what you guys are having!!!! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment