Kevin's family organized 3 teams to run. Two teams with 6 people and one with 5. Kev's team was the one with 5 (Kev, his brother Neil, Neil's wife, Diane, my sister, Holly, and a friend of the family, Kate). I of course couldn't run, but came up anyway to provide moral support!
We drove up the night before and they started their race around 5:00 AM the next morning. I met them at the finish line and cheered them on! It was fun and I hope to run it WITH them next year!
Excited, at the starting line (Holly, Diane, Neil, Kate, Kevin)
Ready, set, GO! Neil ran the first leg.
Cheering on their team!
Kate
Diane
Holly
Neil
Kev
I LOVE the mountains!
Kev again...this looks like he's running up hill, but he's actually running down! Funky.
The team, Tortoises in Training, after the race
With their Sawtooth Race shirts on...
The littlest cheerleader...Jacob!

1 comment:
Makes me wish I was there to run with them...not that I would be much help...I'm WAY out of shape! But it's fun that the fam gets together for that.
Post a Comment