On June 26th and 27th we had a College friends reunion and it was SO FUN! While I was going to school at UVSC, my friends and I hung out with a group of guys in our ward who were like our brothers. We had so much fun together, hanging out, going out, and doing pranks on each other. We hadn't seen most of them in about 13 years, so we felt a reunion was well overdue! Most of us are in Utah, but Dave traveled from Texas and Pat traveled from Washington. Damon (who is in Florida) was the only one who couldn't make it.
On Friday night we went to Los Hermanos Mexican Restaurant in Provo and then went over to our old Raintree Apartments. My friends and I knocked on our old apartment (#201) and were able to look around for a bit! It was CRAZY to be there again! We went over to the guys apartment too, but they didn't want to knock! We all felt very OLD wandering around the apartment complex. ;-) Afterward, we all came over to my house and hung out and relived the old days.
On Saturday, we went up to Ali's house in Kaysville with all our kids. We had pizza and hung out together. It was so great to reconnect...I hope it's not 13 more years until the next one!
The Group at Los Hermanos
Bekcy, Pat, Dave, Ali
Cody, Melodi, Me, Chad

Dave (Becky's husband), Becky, Ali, Josh (Ali's husband)

Cody, Melodi, Me

Melodi, Me, Chad
The Gang at Raintree ApartmentsMe, Melodi, Ali, Brenda (Dave's wife), Dave, Chad, Cody, Pat

Ali and I by the swimming pool at Raintree (we spent a lot of time there when the weather was nice!)

The guys by their old apartment's stairwellCody, Dave, Chad, Pat

The guys by their old apartment #313Chad, Dave, Pat, Cody

The girls ON our old aparment's deckMelodi, Ali, Me
The gang, hanging out...Chad, Pat, Soila (Pat's wife), Melodi, Dave, Brenda (Dave's wife)
Ali, Becky, Me

The gang at Ali's houseChad, Me, Ali, Pat, Dave, Melodi

Me and Kev

Me and Ali

Ali and Josh (her husband)

1 comment:
This was so fun!!! I hate that I look like a semi in some of these :) Love you Guys!!
Post a Comment