Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fun pictures of the kids

In May I took some pictures of the kids. Tyler is 11, Brooklyn is 9, Derek is 6 1/2, Benjamin is 2, and Jacob is 6 weeks...




There is something funky going on with this picture because Benjamin looks just as big, if not bigger, than Derek! Benjamin is a big boy, but I assure you he is no where near the size of D!

4 brothers...

Later on that day, Kev took some fun pics of Ben riding his trike. Notice, he doesn't really ride it, he just walks along as he's sitting on it.

Notice the lovely children playing on the garbage can in the background. Yes, that would be Derek (of course) and the neighbor kids.

Here's a close-up. Derek was born climbing!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh Melanie I love you and your family. I wish we all were closer to eachother. But it's so fun staying updated through your blog. Your baby is adorable!! Of course. Just like you!