Monday, December 1, 2008

Fun times with Friends

On Saturday, we had a fun little get together with old friends. We had dinner and hung out at our house. It was so fun to see everyone and chat. Josh and Melodi (Park) Christensen, Chad and Deann Hecker, Dave and Becky (Barlow) Johnson, and Josh and Ali (Williams) Clark came over. Melodi, Becky, Ali, and I were all roommates at college (and have been friends since Elementary school and Junior High). Chad was like our surrogate roommate at college and Kev, of course was our friend at college too! It's crazy how when you get together with friends and talk about the "old days" it doesn't seem like it was that long ago. We had a great time and laughed and laughed and laughed!
Becky, Melodi, Ali, and I
College Buddies--Melodi, Me, Kev, Ali, Becky, and Chad
Melodi & Josh Christensen, Chad & Deann Hecker, Becky & Dave Johnson, Josh & Ali (and Ryan) Clark, and Kev & I

1 comment:

moodymadness said...

Oh my heck, Mel! I am so jealous! Looks like you guys had tons of fun!