Hey guys, of course as a mother there is always something that makes me laugh! Tyler said something funny today...it might not make anyone else laugh...it might be one of those "only funny because I'm the mom" things, but it made me laugh nonetheless.
Anyway, Benjamin's new thing is that he is obsessed with eyes. He really really wants to somehow get a hold of someones eyes! He will crawl over to someone and try to grab their eyes and he gets so discouraged when he can't get a hold of them. It makes me laugh to see the serious look of determination on his face--his eyes look so focused and his little lips purse up and he breathes really hard. I just sit and giggle as I see the look on his face and his cute little chubby hands trying so hard.
Anyway, tonight as Benjamin was diligently trying to grab mine and Derek's eyes, Tyler said, "Mom, what a vicious baby we have." It just struck me as so funny and since I was already giggling about Benjamin, I just lost it when I heard that comment.
I know it's not "fall off your seat" funny, but I thought I would share with you all so I can remember it in the archives!
I love my kids.
3 comments:
Yes, that IS funny! Cracked me up!!! SO cute. It's the same kind of funny I now realized made my grandmother laugh so hard at something I said when I was about Tyler's age.
We were driving around at Christmastime noting how many houses didn't have lights and I said, oh so seriously, "they don't know the true joy of Christmas". My grandma roared with laughter and I was a little embarrassed because I didn't understand what was so funny!
That is cute! Good for you for writing it down. I have some doozies from over the years, and most of them I have forgotten!
...most of them came from Kylie too!
Tyler always has something that makes me laugh. It made me laugh the most because I can picture the scene and can hear Tyler's voice and your laugh! We miss you guys, come visit us will you?!
Post a Comment