Sunday, March 1, 2009

I think I may change our blog address

Hey everyone...I am thinking that in the near future I may change our blog address. I love blogging--it's very fun, but sadly there are some weirdos out in cyberspace and I've worried about it. I don't want to make my blog private (yet), but I think for now I may just take our last name out of everything.

So, I haven't come up with a name yet, but when I do, I will let you all know. Any good ideas???

5 comments:

Lindasue said...

That is probably a good idea for a lot of us. I wonder what I should do. by the way, I loved your favorite things- some are mine too! Hope to see you guys soon!

Tori Bennett said...

I know what you mean. My cousins wife blogs and happened to do a google search on her son's name and was able to pull up a bunch of pictures. It creeped her out enough to go private.

I almost went public because I know there are people that would like to look but don't want to "sign up". I decided to stay private though. You just never know who might be reading and I don't want to sensor everything.

Sorry, I'm of no help in the name department!

Sonda said...

If you go into your settings, you can change it so that it won't show up on any searches. The only way to get there is through a direct hit. It doesn't weed out everyone like going private does, but it does weed out most people just wanting to gawk. I changed mine when I learned someone googled 'dancing girl' and got my 3 year old daughter. EWWW!

Banks Family said...

Lou went and changed the settings so ours doesn't come up when you search anymore. His boss was looking up something for their job and our blog came up. That freaked Lou out enough to change the settings. I'm glad I didn't type something bad about his job on our blog..

Ang Ballard said...

I already went private so I totally get it. Just let us know so we can keep up with you! Hope you are well!