Monday, March 30, 2009

Okay, I came up with a new blog name!

Okay guys, I've been thinking about what to switch our blog name to. Most of the good names are gone, but this is what I came up with....

www.Melvinandthekids.blogspot.com

Okay...why you ask??! Kev and I have always joked that we should have named one of our kids Melvin (Melanie and Kevin mixed). So, we are technically Mel(anie), (Ke)vin and the kids!

Cheesy, I know, but it was available and it works!!!! So, this is our new blog address! Sadly, when I changed our name, all my "blogs I love to read" addresses were deleted, so I'm going to have to track them all down again! Soooooo....if you have a blog, please let me know your address (even if you think I have it) and I will put you on my "blogs I love to read" list. I really love to keep up with all your lives!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Melanie, I remember you saying you wanted to change and I was subscribed to your feed so I have no idea why I didn't get this post! I'm so glad you still want to let me read. . .I was trying not to be offended :) (Ha ha)