My sweet little only daughter, Brooklyn has been taking dance this past year and I'm so happy!
She took dance for a year when she was 3-4 and then she did gymnastics for a couple years. When we moved to Riverton 3+ years ago, she quit and she didn't want to sign up for dance OR gymnastics. I often reminded her that she was my ONLY girl so she just HAD to do something girly.
Well, her little friend finally talked her into taking dance with her and she has loved it! Yay!
I don't have too many pictures of her dancing, but here are a couple...
 |
| After her dance recital |
|
|
|
 |
| Performing at the Festival of Trees...she is on the far right |
I just want to say a little something about Brooklyn. She is the sweetest little girl in the world! She is so calm, patient, helpful, and always sweet. She is such a peacemaker in our home. It's so funny because there is a STARK contrast between her and ALL of her 4, shall we say "animated" brothers! It really is funny and I have to keep reminding myself that the very strong personalities that all of her brothers possess will serve them well when they grow up (if they make it that long!) LOL! Brooklyn is a gem and I'm so grateful to have her as my daughter.
1 comment:
Boys are great, but at least we have both have at least one girl! I tell my boys they better marry incredible girls so I can have more daughters!
Post a Comment