We had a great time fishing, hiking, sitting around the campfire, spending time together, and enjoying the beautiful outdoors. The only thing we didn't love was the lack of flushing toilets...blah.
Oh, one other thing I did not enjoy happened while we were all sitting by the lake fishing. Actually, I was corralling children while Kev was teaching the kids to fish. Anyway, Benjamin came up to me and was so proud to show me his fish....his DEAD fish. Yes, he found a dead fish on the shore and brought it to me. I was very very extremely freaked out, needless to say. I was also very very grateful for Germ-X. Ewww.
Here are a BUNCH of pictures...
HIKING
Kev, the trooper, with both babies...Jacob and Benjamin
The gang, hiking
Another hiking pic
Kev and Ben, hiking
Kev with sweet, sleeping Jacob
Ben loved picking wild flowers along the hike...
Jacob and Benjamin, sacked out...
Brooklyn (she may not appreciate this picture) ;-)
Ben and his cousin, Will
Brooklyn and her cousin, Erika
Kev and Jacob
Me and Jacob
PLAYING GAMES...
Brooklyn, Erika, Preston, Doug
Grant and Mike
Tyler is in the background in the brown
(proof he was actually there!)
This is the one and only picture I have of him from the trip. He spent most of his time exploring and fishing with his cousin, Preston.
MIRROR LAKE
Derek
Sweet Jacob
Kev and Brooklyn, fishing
Derek and Kev, fishing
Brooklyn, fishing
Kent and Ben
(this is about the time when Ben found his "fish")
2 comments:
You're family is so adorable! I love little Jacob's cheeks! Thanks for FINALLY updating ;) Miss you guys!
I love the picture of you and Jacob. Melanie...you are just so beautiful! Love you!
Post a Comment